Photo with 1 note
Two years ago I started spending my life with this beauty. Plenty more to come
Not mine, but still good.
Batman vs. The Penguin, with Patton Oswalt [Click to watch]
It’s not easy living by a moral code, or remembering it.
A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.
> I must admit… that looks very fun.
> Laugh all you want but he never gets caught up in hallway traffic between classes.
Kassem, WTF?! xD lol
one of my faves
Video: 5 Times Fresh Prince Broke the Fourth Wall [Click to watch all]
It’s hard to ignore a completely new mother or no ceiling every once in a while.
National Proposal Day: Carter Moore and Brooke Howe
Carter Moore (@iamcartermoore) and Brooke Howe (@brookehowe) had been dating for a few years when Carter decided he wanted to propose by asking Brooke to “start an adventure for a lifetime.” He decided to surprise her with a trip to Portland, but there was one problem—neither of them had ever been to Portland before. Carter turned to Instagram friends in Oregon for ideas. With their help, Carter was able to plan the entire trip and and even find the spot where he would ask Brooke to marry him.
Even though they’d never met the couple in person, two of Carter’s Instagram friends in Portland, Branden Harvey and his friend Colin Cabalka, decided to take Carter and Brooke’s visit to the next level and surprise them with an engagement party. When Carter and Brooke arrived back from Ecola State Park, they were greeted with music, balloons and a whole lot of love.
The video above is about the touching story of their engagement, told for the first time at that party. A warm congratulations to Carter and Brooke on National Proposal Day!
It’s giveaway time, my fellow Hylians, and the theme is The Legend of Zelda.
Four weeks from today (Sunday, April 14th), I will select FOUR winners from a random sequence generator, based on whoever reblogs or likes this post. The first winner will get first choice of a prize and so on. The last winner is stuck with what’s left, but I mean… any Zelda prize is better than no Zelda prize, amirite?
- Triforce Items T-Shirt (you get to choose the size and color of black, green, or silver)
- Manga Box Set
- Ocarina of Time 3D
- Twilight Princess Fabric Wall Scroll
Da Rules (Grumble, Grumble):
- THERE ARE NO RULES. (I’m lying; I just felt like being dramatic)
- If you win, I will announce it and message you. Your ask box must be on. You must be willing to give me your address. You must reply within one week or I’ll choose another winner.
- I will NOT let a “giveaway blog” win.
- I genuinely do not care how many times you reblog this. They’ll all count. So will likes.
- You do NOT have to be following me to win, because I’m not an asshole.
- I’ll ship anywhere. Anywhere. If you live in Antarctica, I’ll ship there, and I might even include penguin treats.
That’s it. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.
The Megazord of Marvel movies.
Page 1 of 53